Don't aks me what my name is, stupid bitch - I'm famous.I will never get over how wildly inappropriate it was to have R. Kelly lead off this song. Wildly inappropriate.
there is something very unsettling about rick ross in a pinstripe suit and full beard
i just realized that my go-to outfit for the past couple years is identical to that of mannie fresh in this video.and yes, i have a lot of work i should be doing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't aks me what my name is, stupid bitch - I'm famous.
I will never get over how wildly inappropriate it was to have R. Kelly lead off this song. Wildly inappropriate.
there is something very unsettling about rick ross in a pinstripe suit and full beard
i just realized that my go-to outfit for the past couple years is identical to that of mannie fresh in this video.
and yes, i have a lot of work i should be doing.
Post a Comment